Personal created studio
I started a while ago with some unprofessional studio shots, these really didn't looked the way I wanted them so I started to play around.
I bought a big, glossy white paper in a store and placed my small halogeen-lamp next to it. This is how my personal created studio started to form. I have now 2 big, glossy white papers and a big glossy black paper. But my lamp has died on me!
I am now thinking about getting a lighttent, and just buy a few construction lamps about 500 W. So it doesn't always means that the best equiptment is always needed. If you don't have the money, just improvise. If you're good enough with editing programs you will find yourself becoming better and better at these things.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco