Personal created studio
I started a while ago with some unprofessional studio shots, these really didn't looked the way I wanted them so I started to play around.
I bought a big, glossy white paper in a store and placed my small halogeen-lamp next to it. This is how my personal created studio started to form. I have now 2 big, glossy white papers and a big glossy black paper. But my lamp has died on me!
I am now thinking about getting a lighttent, and just buy a few construction lamps about 500 W. So it doesn't always means that the best equiptment is always needed. If you don't have the money, just improvise. If you're good enough with editing programs you will find yourself becoming better and better at these things.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!