Personal income tax
The personal income tax is paid on a monthly basic and the deadline for yearly tax returns is April 30. We have got four different levels of such tax basic of our per year earnings from 19% to 40% (big headache) when you personally have earnings above 85,528 Polish zlotys (roughly 24,500 euro) per year you have to pay a really big one tax.
Is it really that much that we have to pay so much. I do not think so but our government is different opinion so we/I have to submit with that. April 30 is really threatening me, so all I want to say is good luck to all polish around this date.
Photo credits: Kiankhoon.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon