Personalize your e-mails with photography
About a year ago, I decided to take close up photos of individual scrabble tiles and key board keys. After isolating them, I arranged them into words and submitted them to DT. I then thought to use my own work to “sign” my out going e-mails.
It is a unique way to “be different” when sending greetings, well wishes,
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe