Pet Adoption Photography: "Lace" the kitten
“Kitten season” began in April, just as it does every year. Last month alone, 129 cats were brought into the Walton County Animal Control shelter in Georgia, USA!
Luckily, there was a great run of adoptions at the beginning of May. But with so many litters of kittens coming in, the local cat rescue groups were soon full. That left little ones like “Lace” hoping for an adopter.
I brought “Lace” into my makeshift kitty studio for a few shots on Friday afternoon. After being posted on the animal shelter's website, she was adopted the next day! I hope the rest of the kittens coming through during "kitten season" will get new homes just as quickly!
The adoptable pets at the Walton County Animal Control shelter in Georgia can be seen at www.waltonpets.net. Donations toward the animal shelter photography can be made at www.williamwisephoto.com . Thanks for reading!
Photo credits: William Wise.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road