Peter Pan did my 50 and 51 sales!
Today I wanted to right about Peter Pan, and as soon as I logged on, I've seen that 2 of my Peter Pan photos were sold as my 50 and 51 sale. Yeah! Thank you very for he who bought it.
And now... The story:
At the night before we payed a visit to the old city of Dubrovnick, Peter Pan and 2 of his friends came to visit the old city, while their shadow ran away.
When we got there, the shadows were still playing around on the wall.
Here are a few photos of them. If some one can contact Peter, let him know he lost his shadow in Dubrovnik.
Here is what they looked like:
Photo credits: Sefi Greiver.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror