Peter Pan did my 50 and 51 sales!
Today I wanted to right about Peter Pan, and as soon as I logged on, I've seen that 2 of my Peter Pan photos were sold as my 50 and 51 sale. Yeah! Thank you very for he who bought it.
And now... The story:
At the night before we payed a visit to the old city of Dubrovnick, Peter Pan and 2 of his friends came to visit the old city, while their shadow ran away.
When we got there, the shadows were still playing around on the wall.
Here are a few photos of them. If some one can contact Peter, let him know he lost his shadow in Dubrovnik.
Here is what they looked like:
Photo credits: Sefi Greiver.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs