Phoenix(Fenghuang), one of the most beautiful town in China
In China , Phoenix is the king of birds in the ancient legend, almost as famous as dragon. And also Phoenix is a placename. Phoenix(Fenghuang) county is located in the west of Hunan Province of China.it is one of the most beautiful town in China according to the description of New Zealand writer Rewi Alley.
Here, you can see rows of small wooden houses projecting over the water along the tuo river, and ancient red stone Streets near the river.
Fenghuang is very beautiful, especially in the morning when the fog rolls up from the water.
The tuo river is not deep , but the water is very clear and pure, and there's many green weeds in it. The local residents like to wash their clothes in the river.
Photo credits: Raywoo.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective