Photo by accident..
Sometimes, a photo was taken by accident can be a stock photo..
Actually, I want to take a self portrait photo, but accidentally the camera was focus on my necktie and cannot see my face on the photo. I almost want to delete it but don't know why I still keep this photo. When I transfered photos to my computer, I noticed again this photo. Hey! let's do some photoshoping and upload it and surprisingly it was accepted. Luckily, I did not delete this photo.
Please don't delete a photo too fast. You never know it may bring a sale for you..
Here is the photo:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?