Photo by accident..
Sometimes, a photo was taken by accident can be a stock photo..
Actually, I want to take a self portrait photo, but accidentally the camera was focus on my necktie and cannot see my face on the photo. I almost want to delete it but don't know why I still keep this photo. When I transfered photos to my computer, I noticed again this photo. Hey! let's do some photoshoping and upload it and surprisingly it was accepted. Luckily, I did not delete this photo.
Please don't delete a photo too fast. You never know it may bring a sale for you..
Here is the photo:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips