People of the past wrote diaries, I remember during my primary school days, there were cute diaries that came with locks. So much for the secrecy back then.
Next came along blogs, taking the world by storm, creating 'full time jobs' for some, changing the world with individualistic perspectives from every corner. Blogs became an in-thing.
Now, photography has taken a big leap in terms of dominating blogs - photo blogs, photo journals.
Like they always say, a picture speaks a thousand words. Some people on the popular photo sharing website www.flickr.com adheres to a self imposed rule of having a photo taken everyday. They tag this event as 365days.
Everyday a photograph will represent their day, their mood, their expressions. Some see it in as a picture of themselves, some uses abstract while some others include scenes from the streets.
Photography is today's necessity more than a want. People feel that having a photo defines their lifestyle in their blog so much more. Having a photo saves so much time explaining what they did and who they hanged out with.
Look, we are now compelled to post a photo even with our blog! Surprisingly I only realised this as I am about to add my photo... haha!
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People