Photo editing on iPad - how good is the image quality?
We tend to think that iPad is just a device for browsing the web, reading e-mail and watching photos.
What if I tell you that it is a good and fast device for photo editing. It is intuitive and with retina display you can see all the editing happening before your eyes. But how good is the image quality compaed to Photoshop CS6. I just had to test it to find out.
You can read the full story and see the full resolution sample edited images in here:
Both images used in this post are edited on iPad :)
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Editing related image searches
Photo credits: Marko Palm.