Sometimes ya need to just get out of the house and go for a ride.
And when the winter has been long and nasty one starts to get a little shack wacky and that makes it all the more important to get out.
It makes it all the more enjoyable to take your camera and a campanion along to enjoy the scenery.
This is also a great opportunity to capture some good photos along the way.
I like to take old roads that have little traffic and just drive very slow to see what's out there.
It is really neat to all of a sudden get to a place and see a photo in your head that drives you to try anf get it in the camera
Of course I have not always managed to get the same picture in the camera that I had in my head but the hunt is half the fun.
As of yet we don't have a view tax so you can photo hunt without anything but your camera and a little time
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava