Sometimes ya need to just get out of the house and go for a ride.
And when the winter has been long and nasty one starts to get a little shack wacky and that makes it all the more important to get out.
It makes it all the more enjoyable to take your camera and a campanion along to enjoy the scenery.
This is also a great opportunity to capture some good photos along the way.
I like to take old roads that have little traffic and just drive very slow to see what's out there.
It is really neat to all of a sudden get to a place and see a photo in your head that drives you to try anf get it in the camera
Of course I have not always managed to get the same picture in the camera that I had in my head but the hunt is half the fun.
As of yet we don't have a view tax so you can photo hunt without anything but your camera and a little time
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden