Photo ID: 1103012
This photo is the best single photo I have ever seen of the "Kotel ha-Ma-a-ravi"/the middle 1/3rd section of a section of the outer western retaining wall of Herods Temple. This Temple took 70+ years to build and stood in a state of total completeness for a period of approx. 6 odd years before it was destroyed by Prince Titus's Roman legions in 70 AM (After Messiah)
I would love to put this photo on the front page of my own website at http://mayanstempletalk.yolasite.com Perhaps the kind people of this website will grant me this privilege. In my humble opinion it is really an excellent photograph . . . My personal congratulations to the photographer who took it!
Photo credits: Jhaviv.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer