Photo ID: 1103012
This photo is the best single photo I have ever seen of the "Kotel ha-Ma-a-ravi"/the middle 1/3rd section of a section of the outer western retaining wall of Herods Temple. This Temple took 70+ years to build and stood in a state of total completeness for a period of approx. 6 odd years before it was destroyed by Prince Titus's Roman legions in 70 AM (After Messiah)
I would love to put this photo on the front page of my own website at http://mayanstempletalk.yolasite.com Perhaps the kind people of this website will grant me this privilege. In my humble opinion it is really an excellent photograph . . . My personal congratulations to the photographer who took it!
Photo credits: Jhaviv.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings