Photo ID: 1103012
This photo is the best single photo I have ever seen of the "Kotel ha-Ma-a-ravi"/the middle 1/3rd section of a section of the outer western retaining wall of Herods Temple. This Temple took 70+ years to build and stood in a state of total completeness for a period of approx. 6 odd years before it was destroyed by Prince Titus's Roman legions in 70 AM (After Messiah)
I would love to put this photo on the front page of my own website at http://mayanstempletalk.yolasite.com Perhaps the kind people of this website will grant me this privilege. In my humble opinion it is really an excellent photograph . . . My personal congratulations to the photographer who took it!
Photo credits: Jhaviv.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?