Photo without post-processing
Have you ever submitted a photo for stock site without any modification? Without hard times spending with Photoshop or noise reduction software?
Every time I push the button of my cam, I dreamed about that I can catch the moment, I can show, what I see at that moment. I'm not an artist, I hate to use hard Photoshop effects with urban, green or sepia actions. Maybe the problem I can't learn how I should use them. ;) I only use some levels modification, maybe brightness/contrast, hightlights and usually that's all. Anyway, I even don't like those modern photos with common 'artistic' looking (I hardly can find them in DT, so it's really good. :)). I'm not talking about wonderful fantasy pictures or romantic sunset castles.
Anyway, the meaning of this post is to show you my one and only photo on DT without any post-processing. Card out from cam, pic in my PC and start upload...unfortunately it's really rare - what do you think about it? Do you have similar photo - without any postprocessing?
Some notes to this photo:
f/5.6, ISO100, 1/200, Pentax smc-da 55-300mm, 255mm on 35mm film - Pentax k10d with a GorillaPod in our garden --> was really funny as I laid down with my cam into the ground and neighbour's cat found me :D
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip