Photo Preview DT Style!
If you want to see how your image looks when published on DT, do the following using Photoshop...
1- Open your photo (Illustration);
2- Change the resolution from 300DPI to 72DPI;
3- Resize your image to width 300 pixels for landscape images or the height to 350 pixels for portrait ones;
4- From the filter menu choose the sharpen -> sharpen;
5- From File menu go to Save for web, choose the jpg format with 85% quality.
Now you will see the image the way it will show on DT if it was accepted and with out the watermark of course :)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road