Photo Preview DT Style!
If you want to see how your image looks when published on DT, do the following using Photoshop...
1- Open your photo (Illustration);
2- Change the resolution from 300DPI to 72DPI;
3- Resize your image to width 300 pixels for landscape images or the height to 350 pixels for portrait ones;
4- From the filter menu choose the sharpen -> sharpen;
5- From File menu go to Save for web, choose the jpg format with 85% quality.
Now you will see the image the way it will show on DT if it was accepted and with out the watermark of course :)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars