Photo Preview DT Style!
If you want to see how your image looks when published on DT, do the following using Photoshop...
1- Open your photo (Illustration);
2- Change the resolution from 300DPI to 72DPI;
3- Resize your image to width 300 pixels for landscape images or the height to 350 pixels for portrait ones;
4- From the filter menu choose the sharpen -> sharpen;
5- From File menu go to Save for web, choose the jpg format with 85% quality.
Now you will see the image the way it will show on DT if it was accepted and with out the watermark of course :)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror