Photo Preview DT Style!
If you want to see how your image looks when published on DT, do the following using Photoshop...
1- Open your photo (Illustration);
2- Change the resolution from 300DPI to 72DPI;
3- Resize your image to width 300 pixels for landscape images or the height to 350 pixels for portrait ones;
4- From the filter menu choose the sharpen -> sharpen;
5- From File menu go to Save for web, choose the jpg format with 85% quality.
Now you will see the image the way it will show on DT if it was accepted and with out the watermark of course :)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs