Photo Published in Book! - Dreamstime
I am excited to announce that I have discovered that one of my photos was used in a book, Frommer's Far & Wide: A Weekly Guide to Canada's Best Travel Experiences! I found out about it in the photo credits through a Google search.
The annoying thing is that I don't even know which photo they used! However, based on an analysis of my sales, this photo seems to be the most likely one. I sold a P-EL license of this image, but what confuses me is that the sale was around the time they published the book. And the book probably had been in the design process months prior. Maybe they purchased the photo under a RF license for the design process then repurchased the photo when it was published.
I just sent an email to the publisher requesting the page with my photo, but I don't know if they'll send it to me.
Photo credits: Elimitchell.
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It