photo was just there.
I am often amazed how sometimes you can plan and plan for a photo and other times it's just there.
Such was the case with the pelican. After a pretty much worthless dive photo wise because of visibility. I rinsed off my gear and took my camera out of the housing and when I turned around the bird landed on the mooring post just long enough for me to take a photo, then flew away.
Sometimes they are just there.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America