photo was just there.
I am often amazed how sometimes you can plan and plan for a photo and other times it's just there.
Such was the case with the pelican. After a pretty much worthless dive photo wise because of visibility. I rinsed off my gear and took my camera out of the housing and when I turned around the bird landed on the mooring post just long enough for me to take a photo, then flew away.
Sometimes they are just there.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective