Share your best photos of wildlife and habitat with us, and get a chance to see them printed on the pages of Defenders magazine! Plus, winners will be eligible for a range of prizes, including a week-long guided nature photography trip with Defenders magazine contributor Jess Lee.
More you can read on the web mention ed above: the rules, deadlines ets.
Perhaps somebody of you can be interested :-)
Photo credits: Starblue.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe