I am grateful for my dSLR [and the person behind it—you see, my first and only (for now) dSLR is a gift from a dear friend who decided to upgrade from an older model dSLR, and thought of me--thus I got upgraded too]! This camera gave me a better vision and a deeper appreciation of the world I live in. I now notice things that I previously took for granted such as the beauty of these towering palm trees shooting up towards the heavens... the contrast of the dark green foliage against the clear blue skies. Look up one way and you see a certain view of their union, walk a few steps to the side, forward or whichever direction your feet takes you and enjoy a brand new view of the same tall, skinny trees against the same blue background.
Ahhh, we have such a wonderful Creator and He made sure we are surrounded by His awesome creations. It is now up to us to open our eyes to them, and with the privilege of owning a camera (a dSLR no less!), take a few clicks and share the joy with the rest of the world!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal