Photographer on a budget
Just a helpful hint...
I finally got up to speed and bought a studio lighting set, and also backdrops...particular the green screen.
So.. I am more into shooting portraits and why would I need a huge backdrop if I am shooting from the waist up?.... a helpful solution.... CURTAINS
you can buy curtains for under 13$ and have a huge variety of textures, colors and patterns..
I got some nice ones at Big Lots and Target..
You can also get some great lights (halogen lighting for under $30, for night shots! )
Invest in a good chair and a steam iron..
Just thought I would share this helpful hint, for others that are tight on a budget..
Photo credits: Davidundderriese.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs