Photographer on a budget
Just a helpful hint...
I finally got up to speed and bought a studio lighting set, and also backdrops...particular the green screen.
So.. I am more into shooting portraits and why would I need a huge backdrop if I am shooting from the waist up?.... a helpful solution.... CURTAINS
you can buy curtains for under 13$ and have a huge variety of textures, colors and patterns..
I got some nice ones at Big Lots and Target..
You can also get some great lights (halogen lighting for under $30, for night shots! )
Invest in a good chair and a steam iron..
Just thought I would share this helpful hint, for others that are tight on a budget..
Photo credits: Davidundderriese.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror