The Photographers Ephemeris
Following on from a blog I wrote last week I would like to write about a great piece of free software that I discovered to help me plan photography trips.
We all know hat sunsets and rises have been done to death here on Dreamstime so if you are going to submit one it needs to be great to be considered good enough to get onto to the portfolio!
I am heading to the City primarily just to take photographs for the day as my wife has some things to do there so I am hoping to come back with SD Card loaded with images to put up here :D
Unfortunately it cannot control the weather so I will be keeping my fingers crossed for this weekend :D
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings