Photographers shouldn’t do sports
Lately, many of my photographing friends tell me they go to the gym to work out. Sure, sure, obesities is a big problem world wide, and exercise is one way to loose weight. I know all that, and yes, I could with a couple of pounds less myself. Fair is fair.
But hey, come on! Summer’s here! Who needs the gym? There is a world out there, you know? And this world wants you. And it wants your camera. We all know that the normal world hides pretty pictures. It’s up to you to go out and find them. Leave your car at home. Yes, youcando that, don’t be afraid, your car won’t blame you. Take the bike. Bicycle that is, not your motorbike! Or go by foot. Slow travel gives you time to actually look at the world. That is the way to discover these hidden pretty pictures.
By the way, did you know that burning body fat is done by long exercise at not too high a pace? Yup, walking or cycling will do the trick better than exercising at the gym. And you won’t waste your time. You are doing the thing you like best: taking pics.
So photographers, get out instead of loosing your precious time at the gym. But should you still decide to go, bring a bunch of blank model releases and your camera.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays