Photographers, Thank You For Your Free Images!
To all of you who have contributed your free images, thank you. Not only does it delight me to look at what you've donated to the community, but it provides an insight into your own personal portfolio. It sparks my own creativity, helps me to become a better designer and provides a portal to reach those of you more quickly that I can contact for an assignment-based project.
I've often bookmarked those of you who frequently come up and have purchased from you in the past.
I started out with a camera in my back pocket when I was a youngster. I have gazillions of personal photo books. Even when in high school my friends thought I was crazy snapping photos at parties and basically photo journaling every step of the way.
I had two videographers, two photographers and every table had a disposable camera at my wedding. I'm a memory and photo nut!
So, thank you for your contributions. I hope that as soon as I can get the time I will create my own portfolio, post photos, provide free images and start to offer on Dreamstime. I've watched this small site grow into one of my favorites! It's because of all of you who contribute regularly, blog, create great content and do so much for the community.
If you'd like to reach me personally, send me a site email and I'd be happy to connect with you. I have a lovely business that reaches millions of (mostly) women and brings happiness to many.
Photo credits: Kurhan.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips