Photographers of the world: Let's be all stars! (or a funny way to promote each other)
Well, I've just had an idea. Wouldn't it be cool if up to 80 of us (that's the number of pictures that fit in a average length song) appeared together in a video, doing what we like the most (taking pictures).
We could show our family, friends, or even our potential customers -through our websites or demo cd's- how are we when we get our hands dirty ;) Every picture could attach a flag of our country and/or a text message for others.
Anyone? If you like the idea, spread the word! Creating the video together is as easy as a) choosing a voluntary (me! me! me!) or b) we create a shared account (with a free specially created email with a shared password, basically). The video is random so there is no one doing or deciding anything (just the song), it would be a surprise and a gift for everybody. Oh, I just had another idea, if any of you is also a musician, then even better (though Animoto provides royalty free songs of many styles).
Please don't let me make a fool of myself and join me, hehe! ;)
Photo credits: Pavel Losevsky.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite