Photographers of the world: Let's be all stars! (or a funny way to promote each other)
Well, I've just had an idea. Wouldn't it be cool if up to 80 of us (that's the number of pictures that fit in a average length song) appeared together in a video, doing what we like the most (taking pictures).
We could show our family, friends, or even our potential customers -through our websites or demo cd's- how are we when we get our hands dirty ;) Every picture could attach a flag of our country and/or a text message for others.
Anyone? If you like the idea, spread the word! Creating the video together is as easy as a) choosing a voluntary (me! me! me!) or b) we create a shared account (with a free specially created email with a shared password, basically). The video is random so there is no one doing or deciding anything (just the song), it would be a surprise and a gift for everybody. Oh, I just had another idea, if any of you is also a musician, then even better (though Animoto provides royalty free songs of many styles).
Please don't let me make a fool of myself and join me, hehe! ;)
Photo credits: Pavel Losevsky.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon