It's very ironic, that I would shoot an image depicting my very situation a month or 2 later. I've been shooting lots of Easter images as well, so I hope that bodes well!
However, I've never felt so close to images like I have to the above after the last financial year-end in February! Business has been good, but overheads terrible. Planning on supplementing and cushioning a bit with microstock this year, and already seeing promising results.
Are any of you bringing home the bacon with stock yet?
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Stock related image searches
Photo credits: Danie Nel.