It's very ironic, that I would shoot an image depicting my very situation a month or 2 later. I've been shooting lots of Easter images as well, so I hope that bodes well!
However, I've never felt so close to images like I have to the above after the last financial year-end in February! Business has been good, but overheads terrible. Planning on supplementing and cushioning a bit with microstock this year, and already seeing promising results.
Are any of you bringing home the bacon with stock yet?
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?