It's very ironic, that I would shoot an image depicting my very situation a month or 2 later. I've been shooting lots of Easter images as well, so I hope that bodes well!
However, I've never felt so close to images like I have to the above after the last financial year-end in February! Business has been good, but overheads terrible. Planning on supplementing and cushioning a bit with microstock this year, and already seeing promising results.
Are any of you bringing home the bacon with stock yet?
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location