It's very ironic, that I would shoot an image depicting my very situation a month or 2 later. I've been shooting lots of Easter images as well, so I hope that bodes well!
However, I've never felt so close to images like I have to the above after the last financial year-end in February! Business has been good, but overheads terrible. Planning on supplementing and cushioning a bit with microstock this year, and already seeing promising results.
Are any of you bringing home the bacon with stock yet?
Photo credits: Danie Nel.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget