For this reason in the planning of a photographic service, the choice of the correct photographic equipment is very important in order to avoid mistakes and problems for our work.
Various small bags are necessary to protect the equipment in these situations. In commerce there are also some cameras created to avoid or to eliminate these problems.
One the fundamental elements of an equipment is the tripod. A light tripod is useful but it must be also stable. For example some tripods are available in alloy of magnesium or carbon.
Then the practicalness of a tripod is also conditioned by its "head": ballhead for a rapid adjustment, three movements for a set of precision. Some heads for tripods have a rapid slide junction which is very useful for its rapidity of use.
In order to choose a good tripod, it is also important to consider the possibility of the widening and movement of its legs.
Without the tripod is impossible, for example, to make good shots of daybreaks and sunsets or wonderful photographs of little waterfalls or streams where the water looks like "smoke" with times of filling long enough.
To conclude it is fundamental that all our equipment isn't too heavy to avoid that our photographic adventures will become a hell!
Photo credits: Tanja Rosso.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget