Photographic time update
Just a follow-up for those of you who read my blog on photography time. I have started to carry my camera with me more often. This photo of my best friend Brady came from the weekly trip to the dog park. this seems to be a model rich environment and the puppies don't mind if you don't have a model release!
I have found several opportunities since starting this. Unfortunately I can not get the weather in my part of the country to cooperate. have started making notes in a small notebook to plan future shoots on better weather days. in this book I list the possible subject, exact location, time of day and lighting conditions to look for.
If any of you know a way to coax the sun out more often and chase away the snow please let me know! I hope more of you are finding the time and opportunities to practice your creative art
Photo credits: David Coleman.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready