Photographing Children - Go With the Flow
Recognize his/her mood. Is your subject cautious, silly, shy or frightened? Is he insecure, frustrated, wild or crabby? Perhaps she's clinging to Mom. Or maybe she's sleepy.
Use his feelings to compliment the session. Don't try to change her personality to fit your ideas. Change your ideas to fit the mood. Once you have some beautiful images and gain your subject's trust, then you can manipulate the mood a bit more. But in the beginning, just go with the flow.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller