Photographing Children - Go With the Flow
Recognize his/her mood. Is your subject cautious, silly, shy or frightened? Is he insecure, frustrated, wild or crabby? Perhaps she's clinging to Mom. Or maybe she's sleepy.
Use his feelings to compliment the session. Don't try to change her personality to fit your ideas. Change your ideas to fit the mood. Once you have some beautiful images and gain your subject's trust, then you can manipulate the mood a bit more. But in the beginning, just go with the flow.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success