Photographing Children - Go With the Flow
Recognize his/her mood. Is your subject cautious, silly, shy or frightened? Is he insecure, frustrated, wild or crabby? Perhaps she's clinging to Mom. Or maybe she's sleepy.
Use his feelings to compliment the session. Don't try to change her personality to fit your ideas. Change your ideas to fit the mood. Once you have some beautiful images and gain your subject's trust, then you can manipulate the mood a bit more. But in the beginning, just go with the flow.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels