So, new here, I was thinking about a subject for my first blog and decided to talk a bit about sharks. Main reason is simply because the shark photos I have are some of the most popular in my portfolio, so I thought people would like to read a blog about them. So, back on topic, here are my tips about shark photography:
Well, that's it for now, hope you enjoyed the read.
Photo credits: Luizrocha.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite