photography with the canon "pancake" 40 mm
Due to health limitations during the past months I passed from traveling far abroad with my 300 mmm f2.8 canon lens and the canon 5D III, heavy (!) to stay near to my home and use exclusively a 40 mm "pancake" lens from Canon. This inexpensive little lens hardly protrudes 2 cm from the camera body and it's weight is just about 125 gr. while the price (around 200$) is equally reduced. It's sharpness however is excellent and I have gotten used to shoot anything from landscapes to buildings and even insects!
Photo credits: Hans Peter Egert.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings