photography with the canon "pancake" 40 mm
Due to health limitations during the past months I passed from traveling far abroad with my 300 mmm f2.8 canon lens and the canon 5D III, heavy (!) to stay near to my home and use exclusively a 40 mm "pancake" lens from Canon. This inexpensive little lens hardly protrudes 2 cm from the camera body and it's weight is just about 125 gr. while the price (around 200$) is equally reduced. It's sharpness however is excellent and I have gotten used to shoot anything from landscapes to buildings and even insects!
Photo credits: Joan Egert.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China