Photography by Casper Voogt
I provide a special focus on nature and travel, but also find beauty in mechanical things, even ugly things. Not all beauty is visual. I work hard to find just the right frame and angle, and do almost no post-processing. I will often return to a location to try to photograph it again if the lighting is better, or will wait for clouds to clear so that I have direct sunlight.
Photo credits: Cvoogt.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!