Photography by Casper Voogt
I provide a special focus on nature and travel, but also find beauty in mechanical things, even ugly things. Not all beauty is visual. I work hard to find just the right frame and angle, and do almost no post-processing. I will often return to a location to try to photograph it again if the lighting is better, or will wait for clouds to clear so that I have direct sunlight.
Photo credits: Cvoogt.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars