Photography by Casper Voogt
I provide a special focus on nature and travel, but also find beauty in mechanical things, even ugly things. Not all beauty is visual. I work hard to find just the right frame and angle, and do almost no post-processing. I will often return to a location to try to photograph it again if the lighting is better, or will wait for clouds to clear so that I have direct sunlight.
Photo credits: Cvoogt.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs