Photography by Casper Voogt
I provide a special focus on nature and travel, but also find beauty in mechanical things, even ugly things. Not all beauty is visual. I work hard to find just the right frame and angle, and do almost no post-processing. I will often return to a location to try to photograph it again if the lighting is better, or will wait for clouds to clear so that I have direct sunlight.
Photo credits: Cvoogt.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.