You are on a photo shoot by the stormy seaside, ten foot waves are crashing down, and suddenly you notice your countrys president getting out of a car to visit the scene of destruction.
Just as you are getting ready to take a shot, a huge wave washes him and his staff into the terrible waters - only you are left on land.
You can either save the President by throwing him a rope, or take a unique shot of him drowning.
You;re facing a terrible dilemma, you only have a second to decide:
Photo credits: Imaengine.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden