You are on a photo shoot by the stormy seaside, ten foot waves are crashing down, and suddenly you notice your countrys president getting out of a car to visit the scene of destruction.
Just as you are getting ready to take a shot, a huge wave washes him and his staff into the terrible waters - only you are left on land.
You can either save the President by throwing him a rope, or take a unique shot of him drowning.
You;re facing a terrible dilemma, you only have a second to decide:
Photo credits: Imaengine.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters