You are on a photo shoot by the stormy seaside, ten foot waves are crashing down, and suddenly you notice your countrys president getting out of a car to visit the scene of destruction.
Just as you are getting ready to take a shot, a huge wave washes him and his staff into the terrible waters - only you are left on land.
You can either save the President by throwing him a rope, or take a unique shot of him drowning.
You;re facing a terrible dilemma, you only have a second to decide:
Photo credits: Imaengine.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget