Photography In Extreme Cold
The weather here in St John's Newfoundland In Canada has been very unsettled and cold lately thus I have not had much chance to go climbing or take any pictures either. My question is this weather wise around here the windchills have averaged around minus 25 to minus 30 degrees celsius, so I'm wondering what if any effect this may have on my camera [Nikon D90]. The picture you see here was one I shot a couple of weeks ago and at that time the temp was minus 25 degrees celsius. So if any of my fellow photographers out there have shot in cold or colder weather, do you think that taking the camera's out continuously in this type of cold will hurt the camera in anyway ?
Photo credits: Harold W Bradley.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!