Photography Is Good For You
What's good about photography is that it keeps you constantly searching for beauty ---- a scene, a person, a thing ---- and that is good for your mind, body, and spirit. It keeps you positive. And you don't have to go far to find beauty. It's all around you. It's beneath you, it's above you, it's beside you, it's behind you. And it's right in front of you. You just need to open the eyes of your mind and feel with your heart.
So go get a camera and shoot the world. You don't need to spend a fortune on a DSLR. Grab what you can afford and grow from there. Near or far, I'm sure there's something out there that will capture your attention. Learn to look at the world from different perspectives. You'll be surprised at what you'll find. And, don't forget to share your photos.
(Photo by Thinkomatic)
Photo credits: Piotr Sikora.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava