Photography Is Good For You
What's good about photography is that it keeps you constantly searching for beauty ---- a scene, a person, a thing ---- and that is good for your mind, body, and spirit. It keeps you positive. And you don't have to go far to find beauty. It's all around you. It's beneath you, it's above you, it's beside you, it's behind you. And it's right in front of you. You just need to open the eyes of your mind and feel with your heart.
So go get a camera and shoot the world. You don't need to spend a fortune on a DSLR. Grab what you can afford and grow from there. Near or far, I'm sure there's something out there that will capture your attention. Learn to look at the world from different perspectives. You'll be surprised at what you'll find. And, don't forget to share your photos.
(Photo by Thinkomatic)
Photo credits: Piotr Sikora.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images