Photography from hobby to work...
Hello everyone, my name is Fabio and photographer for about 8 years. I started with the old Contax and the darkroom for many years, I still remember the excitement of when I dipped the paper in acid and it has become my first picture. Since my wife gave me (I want very well!) A superb D700, I can produce a lot of pictures before even imagined. Becoming acquainted with Dreamstime, this hobby became a challenge, I will not settle most of the forums where you posted images flood of compliments, perhaps with a good dose of hypocrisy! Dreamstime yet I made a few sales, I've yet to implement my portfolio, but I am satisfied. No longer bored, what do you think? Greetings to all.
Photo credits: FabioConcetta.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images