Photography from hobby to work...
Hello everyone, my name is Fabio and photographer for about 8 years. I started with the old Contax and the darkroom for many years, I still remember the excitement of when I dipped the paper in acid and it has become my first picture. Since my wife gave me (I want very well!) A superb D700, I can produce a lot of pictures before even imagined. Becoming acquainted with Dreamstime, this hobby became a challenge, I will not settle most of the forums where you posted images flood of compliments, perhaps with a good dose of hypocrisy! Dreamstime yet I made a few sales, I've yet to implement my portfolio, but I am satisfied. No longer bored, what do you think? Greetings to all.
Photo credits: FabioConcetta.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!