Photography from hobby to work...
Hello everyone, my name is Fabio and photographer for about 8 years. I started with the old Contax and the darkroom for many years, I still remember the excitement of when I dipped the paper in acid and it has become my first picture. Since my wife gave me (I want very well!) A superb D700, I can produce a lot of pictures before even imagined. Becoming acquainted with Dreamstime, this hobby became a challenge, I will not settle most of the forums where you posted images flood of compliments, perhaps with a good dose of hypocrisy! Dreamstime yet I made a few sales, I've yet to implement my portfolio, but I am satisfied. No longer bored, what do you think? Greetings to all.
Photo credits: FabioConcetta.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media