Photography inside your home.
Many people find going outside into the big wide world a requirement for decent photography. Travel photos, landscapes, sunsets waterfalls.
As brilliant as these genres of photography is, there is also a strong creative element to be found within the home.
There is a plethora of creative avenues within many aspects of the home.
I challenge anyone not to find some stock worthy items within the kitchen, home office, bed room or bathroom.
Office equipment including pens, calculators, newspapers, graphs, rulers can be used to create interesting images for business. Throw in some currency and wallah! a financial market has been opened up wide.
Getting out and about is definitely important for building a portfolio and a valuable stock library, but remember there is always something available for those wet and rainy days.
After all, not every day can be a day like this one!
Photo credits: Andrew Davis.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!