Photography inside your home.
Many people find going outside into the big wide world a requirement for decent photography. Travel photos, landscapes, sunsets waterfalls.
As brilliant as these genres of photography is, there is also a strong creative element to be found within the home.
There is a plethora of creative avenues within many aspects of the home.
I challenge anyone not to find some stock worthy items within the kitchen, home office, bed room or bathroom.
Office equipment including pens, calculators, newspapers, graphs, rulers can be used to create interesting images for business. Throw in some currency and wallah! a financial market has been opened up wide.
Getting out and about is definitely important for building a portfolio and a valuable stock library, but remember there is always something available for those wet and rainy days.
After all, not every day can be a day like this one!
Photo credits: Andrew Davis.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France