Photography inside your home.
Many people find going outside into the big wide world a requirement for decent photography. Travel photos, landscapes, sunsets waterfalls.
As brilliant as these genres of photography is, there is also a strong creative element to be found within the home.
There is a plethora of creative avenues within many aspects of the home.
I challenge anyone not to find some stock worthy items within the kitchen, home office, bed room or bathroom.
Office equipment including pens, calculators, newspapers, graphs, rulers can be used to create interesting images for business. Throw in some currency and wallah! a financial market has been opened up wide.
Getting out and about is definitely important for building a portfolio and a valuable stock library, but remember there is always something available for those wet and rainy days.
After all, not every day can be a day like this one!
Photo credits: Andrew Davis.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings