Photography Jokes Again
A couple of months ago I made some blogs with photography with jokes. So here I'm back again.
1.- (this story is real) A person that works at a camera store receives a very confused looking woman at the counter, she gives the camera to the store employee and says "I took pictures, but I forgot to have film in the camera. Can you please get them out of the camera for me?"
2.- There were these two sisters Luella and Rose. They were going to get a picture taken of themselves.
They go to the studio and after the photographer fools with the camera he tells Rose to sit quietly because he had to focus.
Luella being out of hearing says, "Huh?"
Rose says, "Be still girl he's gonna focus!"
Luella looks and says, "Both of us?"
3.- Jimmy Olsen: "Sorry boss, I didn't have my camera with me." Perry White: "A photographer eats with his camera, a photographer sleeps with his camera!"
Lois Lane: "I'm glad I'm a writer."
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project