Photography Jokes Again
A couple of months ago I made some blogs with photography with jokes. So here I'm back again.
1.- (this story is real) A person that works at a camera store receives a very confused looking woman at the counter, she gives the camera to the store employee and says "I took pictures, but I forgot to have film in the camera. Can you please get them out of the camera for me?"
2.- There were these two sisters Luella and Rose. They were going to get a picture taken of themselves.
They go to the studio and after the photographer fools with the camera he tells Rose to sit quietly because he had to focus.
Luella being out of hearing says, "Huh?"
Rose says, "Be still girl he's gonna focus!"
Luella looks and says, "Both of us?"
3.- Jimmy Olsen: "Sorry boss, I didn't have my camera with me." Perry White: "A photographer eats with his camera, a photographer sleeps with his camera!"
Lois Lane: "I'm glad I'm a writer."
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez Tamez.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!