Photography Keeps Me Going
That's it. I'm down to my last $100. I don't even have enough money to my name to pay rent, yet I refuse to give up on photography. Maybe some day it WILL pay off. For now, I'll look for loose change on the sidewalk and keep snapping photos.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!