Photography Keeps Me Going
That's it. I'm down to my last $100. I don't even have enough money to my name to pay rent, yet I refuse to give up on photography. Maybe some day it WILL pay off. For now, I'll look for loose change on the sidewalk and keep snapping photos.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars