Photography Keeps Me Going
That's it. I'm down to my last $100. I don't even have enough money to my name to pay rent, yet I refuse to give up on photography. Maybe some day it WILL pay off. For now, I'll look for loose change on the sidewalk and keep snapping photos.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava