Photography Keeps Me Going
That's it. I'm down to my last $100. I don't even have enough money to my name to pay rent, yet I refuse to give up on photography. Maybe some day it WILL pay off. For now, I'll look for loose change on the sidewalk and keep snapping photos.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready