Photography in motion: a step beyond the still emotions
I knew I could make it because I felt many things while watching other people's pictures. It was possible, yes. And here's my "secret": video. Using tools like Windows Movie Maker or Animoto, I created my first videos, along with the proper music and captions. Pictures alone can be moving, but really, when they are presented nicely in motion, with music on the background, they can really be overwhelming. Specially if those pictures mean something to the viewer -they're personally or indirectly involved-.
And a step beyond that is to film a video, a short movie, taking care of every frame as if it was a single photography. My brother, who studied photography, nearly dropped it altogether in favour of composing video. And after watching his work, after feeling what he's able to make me feel, I think I'm going to follow the same road.
Let me show you a small example, very personal. I hope you like it:
By the way, Happy New Year to everybody.
Photo credits: Luis Serrano.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava