Photography - My Passion!!
so I have very recently become active on dreamstime, and I would like to share abit about me and my journey in life this far and hopefully to inspire anyone that is wanting to pursue photography as a hobby / career.
I am a trained nurse and have worked so for many years, but I am passionate about Photography and I am good at it. When those 2 things are mixed together, it makes a powerful tool. I began to think about nursing until I retire, and it makes me depressed!!!
So.... I am stepping out and going back to college in September to do a diploma in photography, so that I can learn more and be better at what I love.
Anyways, just a little short note to encourage you to pursue what you love in life, whatever that may be to you. It makes life so much more enjoyable and exciting!!
Have a great weekend - Keep creating! - Rebecca!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know