Photography - My Passion!!
so I have very recently become active on dreamstime, and I would like to share abit about me and my journey in life this far and hopefully to inspire anyone that is wanting to pursue photography as a hobby / career.
I am a trained nurse and have worked so for many years, but I am passionate about Photography and I am good at it. When those 2 things are mixed together, it makes a powerful tool. I began to think about nursing until I retire, and it makes me depressed!!!
So.... I am stepping out and going back to college in September to do a diploma in photography, so that I can learn more and be better at what I love.
Anyways, just a little short note to encourage you to pursue what you love in life, whatever that may be to you. It makes life so much more enjoyable and exciting!!
Have a great weekend - Keep creating! - Rebecca!
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal