Photography + Poetry = 10000 words
I mean, really!
Photography, yeah it's beautiful, I like it myself so much.
Always discovering something new in a world of pictures, wouldn't you say?
But, did you ever wonder how nice it would be to add one new dimension to this, already profound art?
Let's extrude it poetically.
Why wouldn't we all reach deep down inside, and try to combine this two beautiful art into one explosion of artistry, feelings and expressions.
Full speed ahead, yeah, that would give more "steam" and be more challenging.
In the future of my time on this site I'll try to revail what I wanted to say, so please ... STAY TUNED
Photo credits: Photowitch.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava