Photography + Poetry = 10000 words
I mean, really!
Photography, yeah it's beautiful, I like it myself so much.
Always discovering something new in a world of pictures, wouldn't you say?
But, did you ever wonder how nice it would be to add one new dimension to this, already profound art?
Let's extrude it poetically.
Why wouldn't we all reach deep down inside, and try to combine this two beautiful art into one explosion of artistry, feelings and expressions.
Full speed ahead, yeah, that would give more "steam" and be more challenging.
In the future of my time on this site I'll try to revail what I wanted to say, so please ... STAY TUNED
Photo credits: Photowitch.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!