Photography vs. Golf: persistence & patience...
It's been 40 days since I first join DT as a photo contributor. It's certainly not a "piece of cake" kind of business, I guess. I have uploaded around 100 photos to DT and only 19 photos got accepted and go on-line. This is one of the first batch of 4 photos got accepted at DT... the
I've put up my best photos with the highest effort on pics I uploaded at DT...but they are not good enough I guess. That's why my AR stands only at 18.1%. No grumbles though. As a beginner and part-timer I have to learn more and more. And I have to upload more and more and more photos. I have to be persistent coz just like in golf, in photography persistence is golden. Here is the pic of my golf driver, a bit rusty...
As a newbie, having 19 photos online after 40 days is not too bad huh. The only thing is that.. it's rather discouraging that none of the photos has been sold/downloaded as yet... But that doesn't mean that I'm going to give up, coz I know, just like in golf, in photography patience is golden as well...
After all photography is fun and rewarding, hopefully...
Photo credits: Abubjsm.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs