PHOTOKINA 2008 - for you, for photographer
The exhibition was HUGE. This year one could see 1579 exhibitions from 46 countries. The area of exhibition covered 230 000 m2. And 162 492 people from 156 countries made an effort to be there. I am sure that they didn't regret!!! One day definitely wasn't enough to see all what was offered.
It was great event as well for professional as for amateur photographers. One could actually try the best and the newest released cameras equipped with fantastic zoom lenses. It was possible to take part in photo shooting of professional models. It was GREAT FUN!!!
You should not miss it next time!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs