PHOTOKINA 2008 - for you, for photographer
The exhibition was HUGE. This year one could see 1579 exhibitions from 46 countries. The area of exhibition covered 230 000 m2. And 162 492 people from 156 countries made an effort to be there. I am sure that they didn't regret!!! One day definitely wasn't enough to see all what was offered.
It was great event as well for professional as for amateur photographers. One could actually try the best and the newest released cameras equipped with fantastic zoom lenses. It was possible to take part in photo shooting of professional models. It was GREAT FUN!!!
You should not miss it next time!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal