PHOTOKINA 2008 - for you, for photographer
The exhibition was HUGE. This year one could see 1579 exhibitions from 46 countries. The area of exhibition covered 230 000 m2. And 162 492 people from 156 countries made an effort to be there. I am sure that they didn't regret!!! One day definitely wasn't enough to see all what was offered.
It was great event as well for professional as for amateur photographers. One could actually try the best and the newest released cameras equipped with fantastic zoom lenses. It was possible to take part in photo shooting of professional models. It was GREAT FUN!!!
You should not miss it next time!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo