PHOTOKINA 2008 - for you, for photographer
The exhibition was HUGE. This year one could see 1579 exhibitions from 46 countries. The area of exhibition covered 230 000 m2. And 162 492 people from 156 countries made an effort to be there. I am sure that they didn't regret!!! One day definitely wasn't enough to see all what was offered.
It was great event as well for professional as for amateur photographers. One could actually try the best and the newest released cameras equipped with fantastic zoom lenses. It was possible to take part in photo shooting of professional models. It was GREAT FUN!!!
You should not miss it next time!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project