Photos in Action
I think I turned addicted on buying photos from DT. When I see that a photo is suitable for the subject it keeps bugging me till I get it :))
In order to put those photos in action I'll tell you the recipe:
1- Find a client that wants to advertise his business on the web;
2- Ask him for the contents (text and some photos);
3- Put your self behind the computer with photoshop and an HTML, CSS editor for a couple of hours;
4- Search DT on some photos related to the subject;
5- Download the photos and make the needed changes to adapt them;
6- Mix what you made in photoshop with the HTML code;
7- Use FTP to upload the mixture on the server.
VOILAAAA nice result that makes the client, DT, Photographers and Me happy :))
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget