Photos made by Sony Alpha SLT-A55
Hello to all!
This is my first post in my blog.
For several years now I shoot stock photos. Over the years I have changed quite a few cameras, starting with a simple film camera, and finishing with Nikon D3.
I traveling a lot, but traveling to something less noticeable than the high-end full-frame camera, so I began to search among the more compact format sensor APS-C, which can also be used to take the photos outdoor and in studio. My choice was on the Sony Alpha SLT-A55, and may be you will be interesting in pictures made by this camera.
You can try to download some of them for look more details. All picture now 1st level and cheap.
Photo credits: Tea.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media