Photos made by Sony Alpha SLT-A55
Hello to all!
This is my first post in my blog.
For several years now I shoot stock photos. Over the years I have changed quite a few cameras, starting with a simple film camera, and finishing with Nikon D3.
I traveling a lot, but traveling to something less noticeable than the high-end full-frame camera, so I began to search among the more compact format sensor APS-C, which can also be used to take the photos outdoor and in studio. My choice was on the Sony Alpha SLT-A55, and may be you will be interesting in pictures made by this camera.
You can try to download some of them for look more details. All picture now 1st level and cheap.
Photo credits: Tea.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory