Photos that stand out Part 2
Some of you might have seen an earlier blog about photos that, for me, stood out in some way. Bettina (Bwagner656) pointed out that the majority had contrasting colours, which, when I looked back was right and yet at the time of posting, I hadn't realised. Since then, when I've been out with the camera, I've tried to look for colourful contrasts and so far, it's been more difficult than I thought. I'm still quite new to photography, so it's a case of trying to look at everything differently and not just from eye level, which again, is more difficult than I thought. But, it's enjoyable trying and my enthusiasm has only grown at each attempt.
So, here are a few more of other peoples photos that I feel have that certain something and I wish I could have taken. Again, the narrow crop doesn't do justice to these pictures, so it's well worth opening them to get a better look.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service