Photos that stand out. Part 3
Well, it's about time that I showed you another five photos that I think stand out from the crowd.
This group differs from the previous ones just a little, as it has a black and white photo included. Black and white tends to get a little overlooked these days but can be very striking when done well.
One other thing about these photos is that they don't really need any further explanation, they speak for themselves. Of course, this is just my opinion and we all have different tastes and perceptions. Anyway, I hope you like them and take a moment to open up each one, which will show off the photo at it's best, uncropped size.
You may have already looked at the previous two articles but if you haven't, please have a look for more photos that I think stand out. Thanks for looking.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready