Photos talk about ourselves!
As I`m looking through different portfolios on this site I begin to realize more and more that the words from my title are true!
I`m not talking here about those people who do this for a job, the professional photographers, or painters! I`m talking about the people which are just discovering the world of photography...you always can find their souls in almost every photo that they take.
Watching at me and at my photos I realize now that anyone can figure out what kind of life I`m living, or in what king of places I like to go, or what hobbies do I have.
It`s simple! I have a bigger brother which is an officer in the army, and I have made myself a military school, that`s why I`m fascinating of the world that surrounds soldiers!
I have a small house in the mountains in Transylvania, where I love to go and have fun with my friends. I also love climbing and trekking, and sleeping outdoor in a tent or on the ground
I love reading, but for the moment I keep that passion just for me!:)
I love animals, all kind of animals : small, big, ugly, cute...
In conclusion I love many things from this world! You can easily deduct them by watching my photos! :)
P.S Tell me what you like! :)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media