Photoshelter 2013 trends de ja voux
It's an interesting read - so if you have 10mins or so - it's well worth the time.
It prompted me to remember a blog post I wrote about a few years back that was also published on DT entitled "Anti Stock" - and whack out some more words on the subject on my Durban Photographer website.
Photo credits: Alistair Cotton.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips