Photoshelter 2013 trends de ja voux - Dreamstime
It's an interesting read - so if you have 10mins or so - it's well worth the time.
It prompted me to remember a blog post I wrote about a few years back that was also published on DT entitled "Anti Stock" - and whack out some more words on the subject on my Durban Photographer website.
Photo credits: Alistair Cotton.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images