I recently got a membership to NAPP and absolutely love it!! I got the magazine and it is the best one I know of. So far I have three of the DVDs produced by them and they are also really helpful. I think the best thing about it is getting all of the online tutorials that walk you though the steps and point out the quick keys and some techniques that I doubt I would have ever figured out on my own. Check it out here:
I also recently got a subscription to Xtrain but have not really been too impressed. The tutorials are not as useful for me but I could definitely see them being helpful for beginning photographers and photoshop users.
Photo credits: Sandra Dragojlovic.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo