Photoshop or Not photoshop ? - Dreamstime
Nowaday, it is very easy to capture picture of any thing, in any situation and with any point of view (tilted LCD) but the result is not the same according to the brand of the camera. I heard that Canon delivers softer picture and Nikon process more the final picture to deliver a sharp and bright picture; No matter the format of the files out of the box.
My experience is nobody can be called "Cartier-Bresson" hanging his Leica on the neck and capture the right picture at the right moment with the perfect framing etc... I ended up by capturing exclusively in RAW format to be able to "photoshop" them. Unfortunately, I am still notice in PS.
And about yours? Your best seller pictures are out of the box or are processed with PS with some enhancement ?
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography