Photoshop or Not photoshop ?
My experience is nobody can be called "Cartier-Bresson" hanging his Leica on the neck and capture the right picture at the right moment with the perfect framing etc... I ended up by capturing exclusively in RAW format to be able to "photoshop" them. Unfortunately, I am still notice in PS.
And about yours? Your best seller pictures are out of the box or are processed with PS with some enhancement ?
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget