Photoshop or Not photoshop ?
My experience is nobody can be called "Cartier-Bresson" hanging his Leica on the neck and capture the right picture at the right moment with the perfect framing etc... I ended up by capturing exclusively in RAW format to be able to "photoshop" them. Unfortunately, I am still notice in PS.
And about yours? Your best seller pictures are out of the box or are processed with PS with some enhancement ?
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror