Photoshop Templates vs. Digital Backdrops
I have been creating Photoshop templates and Digital Backdrops for over a year now, and I have just recently submitted some of them to DT... waiting on approval (only 127 hours left) haha.
I will be interested in seeing which ones pass (if any) or fail... I haven't seen a lot of photo templates on DT, but I have seen quite a few backdrops. Hopefully I can corner the market! I'll let you know how it goes.... (ONLY 126 hrs and 56 minutes left)
Photo credits: Photobacks.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media