Photoshop Templates vs. Digital Backdrops
I have been creating Photoshop templates and Digital Backdrops for over a year now, and I have just recently submitted some of them to DT... waiting on approval (only 127 hours left) haha.
I will be interested in seeing which ones pass (if any) or fail... I haven't seen a lot of photo templates on DT, but I have seen quite a few backdrops. Hopefully I can corner the market! I'll let you know how it goes.... (ONLY 126 hrs and 56 minutes left)
Photo credits: Photobacks.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!