Photoshop Templates vs. Digital Backdrops
I have been creating Photoshop templates and Digital Backdrops for over a year now, and I have just recently submitted some of them to DT... waiting on approval (only 127 hours left) haha.
I will be interested in seeing which ones pass (if any) or fail... I haven't seen a lot of photo templates on DT, but I have seen quite a few backdrops. Hopefully I can corner the market! I'll let you know how it goes.... (ONLY 126 hrs and 56 minutes left)
Photo credits: Photobacks.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day